Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The world through Landon's eyes...

I found an old digital camera Steven's parents sent to us a while back, so I put new batteries in it and let Landon have a hay day. He thought it was the COOLEST thing EVER! He had a blast, and it kept him busy for quite a while. I wish I would have thought of this sooner!


The stairs

Going for the sippy cup?
Tyler (the boy I babysit)

Another view of Tyler. He knows what to do when the camera comes out!

Now that's flattering!

I LOVE this picture of Addie!! She was pouting because she wanted the camera. (notice her fingers pointed up under her other arm, because her arms were folded in a huff!)

I keep looking at this picture trying to figure out which door in my house it is. I can't figure it out because of that white thing on the wall. I have no clue what that is...

Addie Winking...

Look at that dirty mirror! I'll have to clean it tomorrow...

This program is brought to you in part by contributions to your PBS station by VIEWERS LIKE YOU!

Oh, she's looking rough!

Our junk corner in our living room. Where the diapers and lotions and baby clutter are kept.


Messy face Landon!

My bedroom wall...

3 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

I love the ones of Addie squinting!

Amanda said...

A photographer in the making! I'm super impressed. Porter loves taking pictures but the camers Nana gave him last year for his birthday doesn't work the best. Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for a new one!

Katy Wilson said...

that's fun! you could make a book or something...