Monday, February 4, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words...

I saw this on my best friend Katy's blog. I thought it seemed fun. What you do is think of the answers to the questions, then do a google image search for that answer. So, if it asked 'What's your name'. I would google image search the word 'Sarah' then I put that picture as the answer to the questions. Got it? (I really stink at explaining things, sorry!) So, here we go.
1~ What's your favorite animal?
(I love tiny dogs!!)
2~ What's your favorite food?
(I really love all food. But if I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be potatoes, because I like them EVERY possible way)
3~ What place would you like to visit?
(I only want to go to Scotland with Steven, because he wants to take me there so bad!)
4~ What's your favorite object?
(can't live without it)
5~ What was your college major?
(Okay, I don't have a Master's degree, but I did major in Social Work)
6~ What was your 1st grade teacher's name?
(I have NO CLUE what my 1st grade teacher's name was. The earliest I could remember was 4th grade. Mr. Davis)
7~ What's a name of a past pet you've had?

8~ Where do you live?
(Obviously, this is Mr. Lafayette)
9~ What age will you be on your next birthday?
(WHAT?!)
10~ What's your favorite place?

11~ What's your middle name?

12~ What's your favorite color?

13~ What's your favorite holiday?


3 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Did you have Mrs. Simon in 3rd grade? I thought that might be it. Fun post! :)

Amanda said...

cute! Sarah Zarsky you are a nerd for knowing that:)

Katy Wilson said...

yeah! i love it! i love blogging! or course, i used to love bebo, and i still do, but you see how much i keep up with it...oh well.