Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We're so excited for Nana to come...

My mom comes to visit tomorrow. It's only until Saturday, but we'll take what we can get! We are SUPER excited! Tonight when I was telling Landon to get to sleep, and he was finding every excuse under to sun to not lay down, I told him 'If you don't lay down and go to sleep I'll call Nana and tell her that she can't come to our house because you aren't obeying.' Then he said, in a hurt and defeated tone, 'Why would you do that? I love Nana.' Anyway, I've got laundry to put away, so I better get busy. Fun stuff...

4 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Landon is so funny! His comments always make me laugh :)

Rachael said...

so i just noticed we know someone in common (from your sidebar)--candace best is from my home ward! crazy small mormon world!

Anonymous said...

Landon is soooo adorable! I love to hear what he says.

joanna said...

Sounds like something you would say about Santa around Christmas time.

You're awesome! I love your blog.

(Have I told you that before...?)