Sunday, February 3, 2008

Who knew being a mom would be SO hard, yet SOOO worth it?

My kids never cease to make me laugh or bring me joy. Don't get me wrong, I get frustrated with them PLENTY, but they're so darn cute and funny, that it's worth all the frustration. Don't worry though, I'm not one of those mom's who thinks that everyone thinks her kids are as cute as she does. And I don't think that everyone appreciates the funny things they do and say like I do, but still, since I am the mom, I have some privileges of doting on the cute things they do.

For instance, the other day I was in the kitchen making dinner. Addie was in there with me. Talking to me, insisting she get some bites of what I was making, and tapping me (every time she wants your attention, she gets her pointer finger out, and just taps you to death until you acknowledge her. She doesn't make a sound, just pokes). Well, I noticed that I hadn't been poked for a while, so I looked to see if she was still in the kitchen. She wasn't. So I looked into the laundry room, because I could hear her grunting. I couldn't see her, but then I noticed her little fingers poking out of the top of the dryer door. I opened it up, and there she was. It cracked me up! I got Landon to show him, because I knew he would think it was funny, because he adores Addie, and thinks she's a riot! So, he of course had to try it too! Silly kids!

No comments: