Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Catch-up (not to be confused with Katsup)

Amanda was using my camera for about a week, so I didn't have a chance to upload the pictures that I had taken before she borrowed it. So, this is a post of mainly pictures with a few captions. Enjoy!

Landon's so cool, he's even cool in his sleep!! Miss Addie is just as cute as can be when sleeping (even when she strips he pajama's off before she falls asleep!)


Our KING OF THE MOUNTAIN! We were at a park one night for a picnic for dinner, and Steven just couldn't resist climbing to the top of the rock wall!



Steven and I playing in the spinning tea cups. Unfortunately with my big pregnant belly, I had a hard time getting out (as you can see from this picture where we're trying to get out!)



Landon and Addie in these super cool saucer swings. I want one or two for my back yard so bad!! At one point I was on one with Porter and Landon, and Amanda was on the other with Addie, Bennett, and Maya! I wouldn't mind swinging my kids on the swings as much if I always got to swing with them, like I can on these swings!

Our first sleep over with the Elmer kids. As you can see from the first picture, Addie and Maya were the first out. They boys didn't give up so easily. Luckily, by 10:30 they were all asleep. They had so much fun we did a sleep over again the next night!
What kids don't like watermelon in the summer? As you can tell, we LOVE watermelon around here!
WORST MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!
I was fixing Addie's hair one day and she started whining. I looked at her head and saw that she had a cut in the with a little white thing in the cut, on her head!! I was really freaked out! It was creepy. I didn't know when it happened, or what happened, so I did what any mother would do. I took pictures! Then I got my tweezers and pulled out the white thing, which looks like a piece of a tooth!! Who's tooth? I'm not sure. Not Landon, Porter, or Maya's. Luckily she's all better.
So, of course here's a picture of the cut and the piece of tooth (or who knows what it was) I pulled out. I actually gave the white thing to our Dr.'s wife (who we go to church with) so she could ask him what he thought it was. I haven't heard back yet.
Okay, that's the end of the pictures! I have a presidency meeting in 40 minutes and I haven't showered, fed my kids, or gotten them dressed yet, so I better get a move on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is crazy about Addie's head. I will be waiting to hear what the doctor says! Looks like the kids are having a good summer.

Zarsky Family said...

Those are some great swings! I would love to get on those with the kids. I love the pictures of the kids sleeping!

Katy Wilson said...

wow..those are some colorful bed spreads and stuff!! very cute...
i am cracking up about that tooth thing! yikes...

Anonymous said...

Where is that park at?? I want to go to it! Ashlyn LOVES watermelon too, tonight at the Tate's she had 4 half circles. Everyone thought I should quit giving her pieces, but I just thought..why, it's healthy. And, seriously, how do teeth end up in your child's head. I only hear these crazy things from you, what's up with you Harwards?? :)