To this...There are so many things I love about Landon! He's always making me (and most people around him) smile! He certainly has his own style!!


Landon is always saying funny things! Today we were driving in the car and we had been talking about animals. Then he was quite for a minute. Then he says 'Mom, but we're still missing one more in the car. You know what it is?' When I said I didn't he said 'It has whiskers...' I still didn't know quite what he was talking about, so he gave me one more clue 'It's hairy...' Finally he broke down and said 'Mom! It's dad, lets try again.' Then he gave me all the clues again, so I could get it right this time. I totally thought he was talking about a cat or something, but given the clues, they do accurately describe Steven (whiskers when he doesn't shave, and VERY hairy legs!)
Landon is such a wonderful kid and I truly couldn't imagine my life without him. I feel SO blessed to be his mom. I love staying home with him every day and spending time with him. I love playing with him and singing with him. He has always loved music and it has always been the one thing to calm him down.
Even though we didn't have his party today, we had a fun day. We went to see 'Horton Hears a Who' at the dollar matinee with Amanda and Maya. Landon seemed to really enjoy it! Then he got to pick out some toys at the store with the money that my Granny sent him. He thought that was the BEST thing EVER! He picked out an Indiana Jones figure, and a big bouncy ball with a handle that you can sit and bounce on. He was THRILLED about that. We had the Elmers over for dinner (hot dogs, home made Mac and Cheese, corn on the cob, and watermelon and pineapple; you know, a 4 year old's favorite meal!) then we had ice cream cones instead of cake, since that will come at his party. Our Family Home Evening was centered around him, and he thought that was pretty cool!!
Well, hopefully I'll be able to upload pictures later, and I'll add them on. And I'm really hoping to have my camera back by next Friday when his party will be!! If not, I'll have to break down and borrow someones or get a disposable!
4 comments:
I can bring my camera and I think your memory card will fit in it so you will have your own pictures. I love your write up about Landon. I was thinking, "Something is missing" but I thought and thought and then I realized that no matter what you said, it couldn't accurately describe that wonderful kid! He is a KEEPER! I love him!! Happy Birthday Landon.
4 years old?!?! He is so big! I am sure that you have a fun party planned and I can't wait to see pictures. I hope your camera will be fixed :)
Happy Birthday Landon! He is such a cute kid...
What a great kid! Congrats on a beautiful little family. Have a great time celebrating.
Post a Comment