Four Random Things I Like About My Husband/Wife
1. He's an AMAZING father!!
2. He always makes me laugh
3. He has a SUPER strong testimony
4. Obviously he's SUPER SEXY!!
Four Jobs I Have Had
1. Line worker at 'Greenline', a green bean factory
2. Secretary at a law office
3. early morning janitor at BYU-Idaho
4. Candy shop worker at the Nauvoo Fudge Factory
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once
1. My Best Friends Wedding
2. Ice Age
3. Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang
4. Sound of Music
Four Places I Have Lived
1. Ohio
2. Germany
3. Texas
4. Wisconsin (and a lot more)
Four TV Shows I Have Watched
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. American Idol
4. Lost
Four Places I Have Been Most Recently
1. Lafayette, IN
2. New Albany, IN
3. Nauvoo, IL
4. Kokomo, IN
Four People Who E-mail Me Regularly
1. Kathleen Nelson (YW pres)
2. My Granny
3. My mom (with James' mission e-mails)
4. TC Corkboard
Four Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2. Potatoes
3. Chocolate
4. Watermelon
Four Places I'd Like To Visit
1. New York
2. the Smithsonian
3. Scotland (with Steven, of course, his obsession)
4. Hawaii
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year
1. My baby being born in December
2. Seeing Brian Regan in concert (would you call seeing a stand up comic a concert?) in Sept.
3. Time Out for Women with my mom and Amanda in November
4. Hopefully seeing Katy in October
Four People I Tag
I hate tagging people, so anyone who wants to do this...
2 comments:
Sarah we watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang three times yesterday! I loved it growing up and now it's one of Logan's favorites too.
Fun stuff.
Ohmygosh! You're seeing Brian Reagan?!! Holy crap I'm so jealous! You HAVE to blog about that! He's the funniest human being alive. And I love that he's so clean! You never have to worry about what he's gonna say.
Also, I had to giggle when I read about you being an early morning janitor. I've never quite forgiven myself for the morning of your birthday when April and I tied your doorknob shut with many, many strands of yarn. We thought we'd hear you struggling and wake up and cut you free, but we didn't. You had to painstakingly cut yourself free with fingernail-clippers! Needless to say, you were rather late to work that day. I've always felt TERRIBLE about that, but it's a dang funny story.
Post a Comment