Okay, I know it's actually past bedtime (at least for me) but I wanted to post about our day today. It was BUSY! And I don't have any pictures to document it, so I'll try to keep the words to a minimum! I know no one likes to read posts that just babble on and on, and there aren't any pictures to entertain you.
Today I went on a Youth activity tubing down the Wildcat Creek. It was a big success (which was good, because it was more work than I thought it would be to pull it off). Steven had a golf outing with work that he went to, so the kids played at a friends house all day. They had a good time, and Steven and I both came home exhausted! Which is why, we decided to take the kids to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and let them use their 'Free Kids Meal' coupons they got at the library for doing the reading program this summer. They were THRILLED about that. Steven and I were also pretty happy when we got there and realized it was 'All you can eat Nugget's' night. Unlimited nuggets, FRIES, and drinks. AMAZING! Anyway, we killed a good hour and a half there, came home and got the kids in bed, then I worked on my YW lesson for tomorrow (the only thing I was looking forward to when I was called to be the YW 1st counselor from the Laurel advisor, is that I wouldn't have to teach every Sunday. I forgot that once a month the presidency teaches, and this month is my month!)
On an unrelated note, I'm going to talk about my pregnancy for a minute. I know some people (my sister Amanda for example) hate to read about pregnancy. Not because their disgruntled, just because they don't think that everyones life should revolve around your pregnancy, which I guess I can see. But, since I'm keeping this blog, mainly as a way of keeping a family record/journal, I feel like I have to right to write about my pregnancy as much as a want. So, Amanda, you can just quit reading now...
Anyway, for the past 3 days, I've been super uncomfortable! I've been taking ibuprofen as often as I can, and it really isn't helping much. My ligaments are stretching and pulling and killing me, plus I think I'm having trouble with my sciatic nerve. I'm not sure, because that's never been a problem in my previous pregnancy's, but it's gotten to the point where when I stand up, I can't hardly breath when walking because it huts so bad. Granted, all of this gets worse and worse as the day goes on, and I'm sure it would help if I went to bed before 11:30, but once my kids are in bed and I have that freedom, I loose track of time! Anyway, there's my complaining for the day. Hopefully all of these uncomfortable pains will lighten up soon! It's driving me crazy!!
3 comments:
I documented all my pregnancy high's and low's mostly so I could have a journal of the whole thing, but I actually like reading about pregnancy.
Anyway, I hope you are able to start feeling more comfortable soon. I had the same problem with James when I would stand up and walk and it got a little better for a while and then worse again at the end. Good luck!
So as I was reading your blog Chris looked over my shoulder and saw that I was reading about you guys. Anyway, the trip to Chick-fil-A must have made an impression on Landon because he told Chris all about it in primary today! Way to go mom and dad!
I soooo think we all need to talk about pregnancy! It's freakin' hard! Absolutely every part of your body and spirit is affected, most often negatively, and you have to at least attempt to maintain regular life and schedules at the same time! It's a terrible and wonderful thing. Good luck though. Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel yet?
Post a Comment