Sunday, August 17, 2008
No pictures...
Because my camera is in the shop, hopefully getting fixed, there won't be any pictures for a while. I'm kind of bummed, okay, I'm REALLY bummed about being without it for so long. Tomorrow is Landon's 4th birthday, so no pictures of that. Good thing we're not doing his birthday until the Friday after this one, when Steven's parents will be here. Anyway, as proof that my baby is growing up, Landon gave his first talk in church today. He did SO good!! I was pretty amazed! We went to the church last night and let him practice in the microphone, and I think that really helped, because until then, he didn't want to give the talk. But today he was AMAZING! I was so proud! Now, granted I'm pregnant, and a bit more emotional than normal, but I started getting choked up while helping him, because he was so doing so good. Anyway, more to write tomorrow, I'm sure, since it's Landon's birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a big milestone -- giving a talk in church! Hey, why don't you borrow someone else's camera? You have to have some pictures of Landon's birthday.
So cute! I love to watch kids give their first talks! What a good mom to prepare him so well ahead of time!
Post a Comment