Friday, August 15, 2008

A-Z tag...

I saw this on my friend Lucy's blog, and since I wasn't sure if she meant me 'Sarah' or another Sarah when she tagged a 'Sarah' I thought I'd do this anyway. It's one I haven't done yet.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Steven
C-Cake or Pie: Pie, but I don't love the crust...
D-Day: Friday, Steven doesn't work Fridays, so it's like an extra weekend day every week!
E- Essential Item: chap stick
F- Favorite Color: yellow
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears
H-Home town: USA- I know that's not a town, but being an Army Brat, I thought that would sum it up better than anything else
I- Indulgences: Watermelon, a good book, and my Nintendo DS (I know, I sound like a 12 year old boy!)
J- January or July?: Probably July
K-Kids: Landon (almost 4) Addie (2) and baby #3 (boy) due in December
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: Feb 7, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 4 (2 brothers, 2 sisters)
O-Obsession: To be honest, I'm not sure if I have one, well...besides my husband...
P- Phobias or Fears: I worry about everything and my worst fear is something happening to someone in my family.
Q- Quote: 'Lord, bless me to have patience with those who choose to sin differently than I do' or something like that by Henry B. Eyring (I think...)
R- Reason to Smile: My kids playing together (I could watch them for hours), Steven coming home, bedtime...
S- Season: Fall...I love the colors and the coolness that is such a relief after a hot humid summer
T- Tag Three: See below
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm not a very shy or quite person, so there's probably not much about me that people are left wondering about...I'm sure there's something, I just can't think of it...
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm not a vegetarian, so I'm assuming I'm an 'oppressor of animals'
W- Worst Habit: Getting worked up over little things...
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: The kind that's edible...
Z: Zodiac Sign: I think Sagittarius

I tag...Katy (if you haven't already done this one), Jennie Mack, Lyn, and Candace (why not stick with the old college roommates?...amd yes, I know that's 4 people not three, but oh well...)

3 comments:

Gigi said...

I loved reading these things about you Sarah! What fun! I think I'm going to blog my own list, but I'm not going to do it as a tag...

Candace said...

Since I am the first to notice and you only needed three, I am tagging myself out. It was fun to read and fall is also my favorite season. My excuse? I'm moving this week(down the road). Love you though. Just to let you know, I feel cool because you thought of me.

Casey said...

I- Yeah Trevor!