So, this is mainly of my belly at 23 weeks (and my new haircut). Yep, I'm starting to really pop out. No question now that I'm pregnant (at least I hope).
The other two are of my new haircut after I fixed it this morning. It took me a total of maybe 7 minutes to fix it! HEAVEN!! I seriously want to take Marty (the lady who cut my hair) flowers or something I'm so happy with how easy it is. Like I said before, it's not the trendiest or fanciest hair cut, but the fact that I can have my hair fixed in only 8 minutes after I get out of the shower is PERFECT for me. Anyway, needless to say, despite what anyone thinks about it, I'm very happy! Because my hair is so dark, the pictures aren't the best, but hopefully you'll get the idea.One quick funny story about Landon yesterday. He was helping me fold our MOUNTAINS of laundry. I had him in charge of all the dishcloths. And there were a lot. He folded ALL of them, and put them all away. I was really proud of how good he did at folding them. When Steven came home I called Landon in to brag on him. I started telling Steven about how great he did at folding them. How he folded ALL of them. And even put them away without me asking. The whole time Landon is saying, "No mom! Don't tell dad!!" Finally I said, "Why don't you want me to tell dad about what a great helper you are?" Landon said "Because then dad will know how great it is and want to do it all the time!" I guess he was worried Steven would find out how fun folding the dishcloths are and then always want to do it, so Landon won't get the chance again. Funny kid!!
9 comments:
Sarah, super cute hair and belly. Marty is always awesome. I miss her super hair cutting skills and fun persona.
I really like it. It looks so curly! I wish my hair was curly :(
Of course, just so you don't get a big head, you are not quite as cute as Addie is in the pictures on the last post :)
or Landon, in the previous post, for that matter.
Cute hair!!! Landon is such a funny boy. I am glad that he is such a good helper.
cute hair...cute kids...cute belly.
murph is due in 3 weeks!
Love the hair! And the belly. There's no question you're prego! And your hair really compliments you. Congrats on finding a perfect do!
Your hair is way cute!
Sarah, you look adorable! Hair and belly!
P.S. You have the same shower curtain we do...I'm sure you were dying to know that!
I completely love your hair. You probably don't feel it, but you look really good. Pregnancy(and confidence) suits you.
Post a Comment