Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Too Funny!

I came home from YW tonight to find the house in a quiet slumber. The first thing I did was went into my kids room to check on them, and found that their beds were empty! So, I went into our bed room and found Addie asleep in our bed, and Steven asleep in our bed, but no Landon.

So, I shook Steven awake and asked him where Landon was. He answered with a confused 'Hmmm?' I asked about 4 or 5 more times, and each time I received the same response. He was looking around on the bed, and on the floor, and just kept saying 'Hummm?' Finally I said 'Where's Landon? I can't find him anywhere!' (I was starting to panic that someone broke into our house and kidnapped him! I know, a bit irrational, but I'm pregnant and an EXTREME worrier when it comes to my kids) After I told Steven I couldn't find Landon he finally responded with real words. He said to me 'That's because we haven't ordered them yet...' WHAT?!?! I was trying to not to laugh, but I was still worried. So I said 'NO! I CAN'T FIND LANDON!' He then, FINALLY, realizing what I was saying said 'Oh, that's because he's sleeping over at the Elmer's house'. Silly guy. He came home from work COMPLETELY exhausted today, and must have been in a really deep sleep (even though it was only 8:30!)

3 comments:

tacy said...

that is funny! I haven't laughed out loud at a blog in a while, you win the cake!

Kristin and Jason said...

Hi sarah, this is Kristin we went to Ricks together. Remember all those fun times cleaning?? Your kids are so cute!!! I found your blog off Jenny's blog. Its good to find you, check out our blog at
JKL3.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are too cute sarah! Oh, how I miss you in Missouri! And steven...I just laughed, that's all I got to say.