Anyway, I have weight watchers tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a decent loss (even though I only ran once this week!) Last week I lost 2.4 (or something like that) so I still have another 2.something to get back to where I was before my massive gain 2 weeks ago!
Now, I feel like I need to do a follow-up to my 'Random Rants' post. I've had a couple people ask me if they were the reason behind some of the rants. NO. The answer is no. I didn't really write about anything that had happened to me recently. I was just thinking about things, and that's what came out. I wasn't thinking about anyone in particular, when I was writing them. So, Katy, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to come to Indiana and help me get my house organized and cleaned!!! And the second part of the amendment is that I really don't get offended easily. After I read the rants I realized that it sounds like I get annoyed or offended by every little thing. That's not really the case. Yes, those things bother me, but not enough for me to think about for a long period of time. I am capable of getting over things.
Okay, that's it for tonight. Oh yeah, one more thing. Who else is THRILLED that Amanda Ovenmeyer got voted off American Idol tonight? (Although, if Kristy Lee Cook (or whatever her name is) isn't gone next week, I will be REALLY mad!)
5 comments:
I am thrilled that the cakes turned out so cute. I am glad that is over for you. I am glad it was so fun. Also, I am ULTRA HAPPY that Amanda is G-O-N-E! Usually, I stick with Indiana people but she was too much. It would have been nice to know if she could sing something other than SCREAM! Yeah, that's my two cents.
Amanda Overmeyer that is..... not Amanda Elmer!!
I didn't watch Idol last night, but I am glad to know she is gone!!! The cakes turned out really well. You will have to let us know how the contest turns out.
Cute cakes! And YES I AM SO GLAD AMANDA OVERPROCESSED-HAIR GOT VOTED OFF LAST NIGHT. She sang like a hoarse old man.
we like to call her 'skunk girl' and she was awful. i can't decide who i want gone more, kristy lee cook or chekezie. i hate him. rodney loves him. to spite me.
Post a Comment