
I think back to the days before we had kids, and I think to myself 'Why wasn't I able to appreciate the freedom we had before kids? Why is it, that I didn't realize how much freedom we had until it was gone?' I think all things in life are like that. I was just reading on a lady's blog about her losing a child. She had four children, and now has to live every day with just three loving kids in her home. I truly think my life would be shattered beyond repair if something like that happened. But just in case, I don't want to be left feeling like I do about my pre-child freedom. Wishing I could have appreciated things more. Wishing I would have said I love you more. Wishing I would have taken more pictures. Wishing, wishing, wishing....
Today, I will start DOING!
Today, I will start DOING!
3 comments:
wow...that's a good one. it's scary to think of awful things happening and really makes us aware of all the stuff we take for granted.
I feel like that a lot but need to DO more about it. Sometimes I get so caught up with gettin gmy work done that I miss oout on time with the boys. I can't get that time backl and I don't want to look back years from now with regrets that I didn't spend enough time with my boys. Thanks for the blog
Hi, Sarah! I came across your blog through my neice Ashlie and Katy and my sis-in-law Alayna. I hope you don't mind!
It's been a really long time, but I'm happy to see that you and your family are doing well. You're family is so sweet and the kids are adorable!
I've been reminded numerous times in my life that I take way too much for granted. And, sadly, most of the time it is my family that I don't appreciate as much as I should.
You can check all of us out at:
http://holbrookboys.blogspot.com
or just me at: charleneholbrook.blogspot.com
Take care!
Love,
Charlene Holbrook & family
Post a Comment