This morning I had a YW board meeting at my house, so I ran to the store to get a few things so I could make some yummy orange rolls and some fruit salsa for the board meeting. Then Steven took Landon to the 'free matinée' at the movie theater to see 'Surfs Up'. I kept Addie with me during the board meeting, and overall, she was okay, except for a few sassy moments. I'll tell you what, that girl is a sass!! Once Steven and Landon came home we ate some lunch and then it was nap time. Landon played on the computer while Addie, Steven and I napped. That's one great thing having our computer in our room. I can lay in the bed and know exactly what Landon is doing. Anyway, about two hours later, I woke up and everyone else was already awake. It was SO great!!
We went to the mall, just to get out of the house, and let the kids play at the play place. When we got home it was time for bed, so hurriedly fed the kids some hot dogs and oranges and put them in bed. I'm done with my YW lesson, so now Steven and I are trying to find something good to watch, since we're not all that tired, because we took a long nap this afternoon. Maybe we'll take advantage of our new 'ON DEMAND' channels and find a movie to watch.
I hope I didn't bore you all, but I just thought I'd give a bit of an update. Oh, and by the way, these pictures are just for fun. The first two are Addie and Landon, both at 4 months. The last two are just because they're funny and cute.
2 comments:
cute pictures. I actually have that brown crochet looking hat here with us, and think it is so cute when Maya wears it!
Isn't it neat to see how kids change so much as they get older?
Post a Comment