Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg hunts and Gymnastics!!

On Saturday a lady in our ward threw a HUGE Easter Egg Hunt party. She had it at 'Malone's Gymnastics', which I've blogged about before. We love that place. It was about a dollar a person to have it there, which is a GREAT deal, if you ask me. So, everyone pitched in some money, and went for a nice brunch and a LOT of fun. We didn't get many eggs because by the time we realized the hunt was on, all the eggs were taken. It wasn't a big deal though, because my kids were having too much fun on all the gymnastic equipment!
Addie did manage to find some eggs (in other peoples baskets!!)
Landon in the foam pit
Landon jumping into the foam pit
The balance beam (I really should get this kid into gymnastics classes)
Landon jumping into the air, then falling on his back.
Addie attempting to do the same!
This is how Landon attempts to get out of the foam pit. He kind of does 'the worm'
He kept standing on the balance beam, flailing his arms like a mad man while yelling 'Whoa! Whoa!' then he'd fall backwards onto a big mat! Crazy kid.
Addie and a hool-a-hoop
My three favorite people in the foam pit!
Steven throwing Addie in the foam pit.
As you can tell, she loved it!
And of course, Addie can't do anything, without Landon doing it too!
I was looking all over for Addie, and there she was, hiding in the corner of the foam pit!
Steven on the rope swinging into the foam pit.
Steven landing in the foam pit.
Landon swinging on the rope into the foam pit. He couldn't get enough of the rope!!
VERY VERY unflattering, but yes, I had to try it too!!
Steven getting a running start to jump off of that platform you see on the right, and into the foam pit.
This was all we could see of Steven after he jumped off the platform. It took him a while to get out.

As you can see, we had a blast. As I was trying to get my family loaded up, I mentioned to a lady that it's hard enough getting my kids to leave, but it's almost harder to get my husband to leave!

Not to make this post even longer, but I'll give a quick recap of the rest of our Saturday. After the Easter party, I went to a baby shower and had a GREAT time. The food was great and the company was so fun!! When I got home, Steven had cleaned the kitchen SOOO good. He cleaned off the tops of my cupboards and fridge (which REALLY needed to be done!!). I was THRILLED!! I quickly gave Steven a hair cut, then he got cleaned up and we went to the church for the Spanish Branch's fund raiser. They were doing a taco dinner to earn money for girls camp. It was pretty yummy, and the kids were asleep before we got home. Oh yeah, the other thing I did was I fixed Steven's headlight ALL BY MYSELF! It's been out for a while, and I wanted to surprise him and fix it on my own. I had to ask our neighbor, Chuck, for some help, then he helped me realize the headlight I bought was the wrong one. So, I took it back and got the right one, and Steven was SO proud of me.

Anyway, that was Saturday. See the post above for our Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you swingin gon the rope is too priceless!! I am still laughing. Thank you, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!