Monday, March 3, 2008

Napping...

I'm off to take a nap. Because I can. Because Addie and Tyler are sleeping and Landon is at my mom's. So, I'm going to take a nap, even though I should fold the 4 loads of laundry in my bedroom, clean both bathrooms, mop the kitchen floor, or one of the million other things I should do. But I'm not going to. I'm going to take a nap. HORRAY FOR ME!!!
p.s. Thanks mom for taking Landon for the week!

4 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

I hope your nap is fabulous! Everything will still be there after your nap...*sigh*. I'm off to clean bathrooms.

Anonymous said...

CUTE TITLE!! I'm so glad thatyou took your nap! Enjoy your easy week. (I'm so jealous)

Anna said...

Oh...I'm jealous!

joanna said...

GOOD FOR YOU!
I LOVE those moments when I realize Alex is sleeping or with someone else and I can actually take a nap. Those moments don't happen that often.