Then tonight, I had to get a picture of the kids in their new pajamas. Addie's looked SO cute on her, but you can't really tell in the picture. Landon was THRILLED to have new pajamas. He is his mama's boy!!
I've had a turkey in my freezer since Thanksgiving that Steven got from work. I decided I wanted to cook that for dinner for Easter, but knew it was WAY too much for our family. I was talking to my two friends (Melissa and Melissa) earlier this week and I mentioned that I would like to have people over to help eat the turkey, but my house isn't really big enough to have a lot of people over. Well, that idea kind of snowballed, and I ended up reserving the gym at the church and we had an open invitation pot luck tonight. We made a lot of phone calls and told people to spread the word. To think we didn't really start planning this until Friday, we had a GREAT turn out. It was so much fun, and we had SO much food!! It was a great way to spend Easter (especially since mom and dad are in Philadelphia visiting Amanda and Casey and the Harward's were starting to feel lonely in Indiana all by our selves. Mainly Steven, he was bummed that they're all in Philly without us.) Anyway, we got home just in time to clean-up some and then get the kids in bed. It was a really fun weekend overall!!
2 comments:
well well well you had a fun easter! we didn't even color eggs this year...almost blasphemous. We just never found the time. We were finally going to do in on Sunday afternoon, but by then we just wanted deviled eggs and so we skipped coloring them.
I lOVED his little zip-up sweater. It was just too cute!!
Post a Comment