Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's me again...

First of all, let me say, I've decided not to print off a book (see previous post) until I have a year's worth of blogging. Although, I'm not sure that I'll be able to get it all in one book at the end of a year. Just what I have so far was 80 pages in a book. But I didn't do the biggest book I could have, so maybe in a bigger book, it won't take as many pages. We'll just have to wait and see.

I've been trying all weekend to post a video on my blog, but it won't work. On Thursday night Addie was SOO wound up. She was being so funny and cute, and I really wanted to get the video of it on here, but alas, I could not. Oh well. Here's a picture of her and Landon in the tub from Thursday night, after they dumped the whole bottle of kid shampoo in the tub!
We had a good weekend. I took the kids to the library on Friday. Afterward we went on a walk with our neighbors and they came over to play for the afternoon. It was fun to have someone to occupy Landon, and someone to talk with me. Steven, who doesn't have to work on Fridays, was gone most of the day studding for, and taking, a test. I had a 'girls night' at a friends house that night. It was fun.
I slept in until 10:00 on Saturday. I then went to a baptism for a lady who I just found out will be added to my visiting teaching route. It was an awesome experience. We didn't really do much for the rest of the day. We rearranged our bedroom, but that's not all that exciting. Today was just a normal Sunday, and now, all too soon, we're getting ready to start another week. Why is it that weekends go by so fast? It's just not fair.

This Thursday is Steven's birthday, so I've been trying to think of something to do for him. We're going to my parents house when he gets off work on Thursday, so maybe we'll just go to dinner with my family when we get there. Steven's coming home Sunday, but I'm going to stay there until Wednesday, when my mom will take me and the kids up to Indianapolis to meet Steven. This week is the last week Steven has class, so that's super exciting!! We're SO ready to be done with this whole full time school/full time job/full time husband and father bit!

p.s. Everyone in our house is counting down the day's (62) until Amanda and Casey move back here!!! We can't wait!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute Kids in the tub!! Kaylea Dalby said she would babysit on Friday night and we are going to dinner with the Jones's and Tim. It is Steven's birthday on Thursday, Rick's on Friday and mine on Saturday. Does that sound good to you?

Zarsky Family said...

It sounds like you guys will have a fun weekend! Have fun with your mom...mine will be here in 20 days :)

Katy Wilson said...

you forgot to add the part about where you cried all day when you decided you weren't coming to nauvoo anymore. i cried. not really. but i was sad.