1~ Daylight Savings time- I think it's stupid. Is it really necessary? Lafayette used to not change time during daylight savings time. Our farmers survived, our days didn't eventually turn into night because the hours were off. I really think it's part of Satan's plan to tear up the family. He knows that by simply making us change our clocks, our kids will no go to sleep when they should, and as parents, our patients will wear thin, which is never a good thing!2~ Clothes- Really! Tell me why we don't just go for comfort? Why do I stress EVERY SINGLE Sunday because I don't have any clothes that fit my frumpy, had two kids, ate too much ice cream, I hate to exercise body. I really wish I could go to church in just a big old baggy jumper, and feel good about myself and feel cute. Will this every be a reality? Probably not, but none the less, I think it's a crock that clothes are made for skinny people, but they make them in bigger sizes, thinking that they'll look just as flattering on bigger bodies. YEAH RIGHT!
3~Honesty- I have two different rants about honesty.
FIRST: I hate it when people use honesty as a premise to be rude. Just because you honestly think it, or it's true, doesn't mean it HAS to be said!
SECOND: Be honest. Don't lead people to believe something that isn't true. Don't portray yourself, or something else, as something that's not true. I think it's my own insecurities (and jealousy) but I don't like it when people only pass on, and judge people by, the things they do exceptionally well. Don't judge me by the things you're able to do well. I'm not you. I'll be honest about that much. I have a lot of faults. That's a fact...
4~Laundry- Why does it have to start to smell if I leave it in the washer for a two days? I mean really, IT WAS JUST WASHED!! And forgive me for not getting it switched over right away. p.s. I also hate to sort, fold and put away laundry.6~ Long blogs without pictures- Maybe it's my simple mind, but I like to see things when I'm reading a massive blog (like this one!) Okay, this doesn't really count as a rant, because I'm not that passionate about it, but I know I tend to get long winded, and I feel like in order to keep people reading, I need to attach pictures.
10 comments:
Thanks for the good read! I always have problems picking out something to wear for Sunday. It seems like I have a lot of cute clothes, but they are too small!!!
Sarah I like you more with every post. You are SO my kind of girl!
Okay, if Granny could blog, she would say how she could just hear you saying those things while standing on your soapbox. Quite the clever little blogger you are!
I knew there was a reason mom and dad wanted to send you on the road as a comidian! My favorite part "frumpy, had two kids, ate too much ice cream, I hate to exercise body" Oh and by the way I do enjoy the pictures (thanks for the effort)
i miss you! i want to come hang out with you and clean up after your kids and fold your laundry! because heaven only knows i don't clean up after myself and fold my own laundry!
Sarah, you and I should be best friends! You rock! I think the exact same things you do!
number two it me too! Although, the house cleaning and laundry are a close second!
PS- look at all these people who read your rants!! You must be a good ranter:)
Sarah, you are my kind of woman. We need to hang out more! I love your "rants". I could totally hear your voice as I was reading your blog. I love it. I'm with you on the cleaning thing. I fully intend to get rid of almost everything the next time I move and just see how long it lasts. I'm sure my kids will still find a way to trash my house.
this totally cracked me up! and i think that picture at the end of the mess was one of my all-time favorite blog pictures. I took a few like that over the weekend myself!
Post a Comment