Monday, March 24, 2008

My Purse was Tagged...

So, my purse was tagged and the rules are as follows. Take a picture and write an itemized list of the things in your purse. Here's my before picture.

And here's the after picture.

Here's all the crap that was in it.
  • three (yes, three) pairs of socks. (two were mine. RANDOM!!)
  • my wallet
  • my camera
  • three diapers and wipes
  • carmex
  • a pen
  • note pad
  • fiber 1 bar wrapper
  • Stride gum
  • receipts
  • shopping list
  • a binkie
  • a nickel
  • a penny
  • an embarrasing amount of gum wrappers and trash my husband and kids (and I) have thrown in there! (NOT pictured)
  • *One thing you'll notice is NOT in my purse is a cell phone. I swear we're the only ones in the 21st century without a cell phone!!
Now I'm suppose to tag someone. I tag Amanda, Mom, Katy, Sarah Z. and Alanna.
p.s. I was excited to write this post because I was just thinking today (as I was browsing people's blogs) that I've never use the bullets in a blog. And now I got too! Hooray for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your purse is really cute. Did you make that one? My mom has gotten into making purses and when I go home this summer she is going to teach me. I will do the purse tag in a couple days...since I just posted two posts today!

Amanda said...

Maya said... "Mom is that a pretty pures? I like that one it's pretty darn pretty."