
Friday night we went bowling with some of our friends. We had fun, but I think Landon had the most fun!! His ball would take 3 minutes to get down the lane, but it was a party for the whole 3 minutes!! After his first ball hit some pins (thanks to bumpers) he was hootin' and hollerin' and then he stuck his two pointer fingers up in the air, kind of squatted and shouted 'WOO-HOO!!' It was like he was at a rock concert or something!
As you can see, we had some problems with the kids trying to run down the lanes!


And here's one where I'm fighting to keep both kids off the lanes!!

And of course, a picture of one of the celebration dances Landon would do after his turn!
4 comments:
Hi Sarah! This is Anna Osmond (now Poole). I saw a link to your blog on Alanna's sight and hope you don't mind that I checked it out. you have a super-cute little family! It was fun to read your posts.
I love taking kids bowling. They get so excited...plus my score improves thanks to the bumpers.
How fun! It looks like Landon had a blast.
it looks like you guys had sucha blast! wish I could'ev seel landon's little whoo hoo! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment