Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can I get a 'What-What!'

Okay, I'm really not sure if the phrase ' Can I get a 'What What'" is a real phrase that most people know or not. Is it? I had a roommate in college (Jennie Mack) who would say it, and I've just kind of picked it up. Anyway, I wanted to report my success I had at weight watchers today. I lost 3.2 pounds!!! Hooray for me!! I was so excited! I'm on my way!

3 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Yes, I know the phrase and you qualify for a "what what!" Way to go! You inspire me...now if only the flynns would leave and quit feeding me junk!

Anonymous said...

good memories. I started to laugh when I read your title. I actually had forgotten about the saying. I can hear Jennie saying "can I get a what what." Good job on loosing the weight!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Cool beans!
Can I get a what what!!??