Here's an update on the "Landon sleeping in his own bed" mission I'm on. The first night I started it, he slept in his own bed. Then for about 2 or 3 nights he didn't. Then the night before last he did good again. I think I'm going to go to Wal-Mart and get some toys so he can pick one when he sleeps in his bed all night. I told him that if he slept in his bed all night last night, we'd make brownies. Well, he didn't do it, so we didn't make brownies. But I'm starting to think that I need to reward him with something other than food. Yesterday morning we make chocolate chip pancakes since he slept in his bed all night. It was a mess but they LOVED them!!
I've been putting Addie to bed in the twin bed, instead of the crib, and she's been doing really well. Last night she slept in the crib, because she got out of bed and came downstairs. So I put her back in her crib. This is what I found when I went to check on her after I laid her down for her nap! I guess she felt like roughin' it! Cute girl!
6 comments:
Good for you, weight watchers girl! Isn't it great to have someone to be accountable to!?! It always helps me make better decisions every week when I know I'll be weighing in in front of someone on my designated day. I'm signing up on Sat. - how have you like it?
Good job on your loss! I must confess that I watched Super Nanny last night (not a usual happening) and she had some bedtime thing that she helped the dad do to get the kid to sleep in his bed. You talking about Landon just reminded me of that. I think she does a good job, but she doesn't have her own kids? That's kinda crazy.
I love that your daughter has a light saber next to her while she's sleeping.
Also, congrats on the Weight Watchers! I should really do something like that. Holy Cow I could use it.
Thanks for the WW invite. Unfortunately, Saturdays is the only day that I can go b/c my husband can be with the kiddos. We'll have to share recipes and tips, though. My bro is getting married this summer and I am driven to have my baby weight off by then.
Here's to summer wardrobe shopping!
Those are some messy cho. chip pancakes! YUMMY
guess who had cho chip pancakes today???
Post a Comment