Landon: Mom! MOM! Where's Porter and Maya?
Me: They're in Philadelphia.
Landon: (putting his ear close to my mouth) Mom, you have to talk louder, I can't hear you.
Me: (trying not to mumble in my sleepy daze) They're in Philadelphia, bub. Remember, they moved to Philadelphia.
Landon: (REALLY LOUD) WAAAAAA!! BOO-HOO!! BOO-HOO!
He just started bawling! I picked him up and snuggled him, and asked if he had a dream that he was playing with Porter and Maya. He said 'Yes, and I miss them!'


Can you blame him for missing them? Look at how cute and fun these kids are together!
Poor guy!! I told him that maybe we could make brownies when I get out of the shower, just to cheer him up. That way he not only is glad he gets to help me make them, but he can take all of them to his friends house while I go to Weight Watchers (that way the brownies aren't in the house, and I'm not tempted to eat them!)
I really need to put our Christmas present from Casey to use, and hook up the web cam, that way Landon can talk to Porter and Maya on the computer and actually see them! Maybe I'll work on that during nap time today.
2 comments:
You better hook it up, Casey keeps threatening to take it back:)
Aren't cousins so sweet? I hope the webcam helps! Lucas is going to see his cousins today--fun and fighting! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment