Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh, I love it!

There are a lot of things in this world that I find simple little joys in. Little things that I just love. I really think these little things is what makes life so bearable, and enjoyable! So, here's just a quick little view into some of the things I love!


~of course my kids are at the top of the list
~cute/funny pictures of my kids
~finger nail clippers
~water bottles (I almost always have some in the back of my van)
~MY VAN!!
~4 day work weeks. I love that Steven always has Fridays off.
~socks (I LOVE new socks)
~Lever 2000 soap
~When Addie says "SARAH" then giggles because she knows she's not supposed to call me Sarah.
~When Landon hugs me tight and says 'Mom, you're my best girl' or 'Mom, you're my very favorite girl'
~How I feel after I run (I HATE to run! I just want to make sure no one thinks I'm putting 'running' on my list of things I love. I just like the way I feel AFTER I've done it)
~My treadmill. See above to explain that I don't like running, but I do LOVE my treadmill!
~Unlimited long distance (what would I do without it since my mom and Amanda live so far away!)
~When Steven comes home from work on Thursday's with a peach pie from Lisa's Pie Shop
~My day to sleep in (Saturdays)
~Carmex
~Fiber One bars
~Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
~When I walk into my YW class and they cheer because I've been gone for a while and they missed me!
~Stride gum
~Girls nights
~My Nintendo DS (guilty pleasure)
~Fresh Flowers
~Crystal Light
~haircuts
~having a good book to read
~cuddling
~my piano
~compliments (I'm not afraid to admit it. I like being told I'm great!)
~my digital camera
~napping with Addie
~rubber spatulas
~pajamas
~dressing Addie up cute
~playing make-believe with Landon
~hearing Addie say 'shower' and 'cereal' (my two favorite words that she says)
~rubber cement
Okay, I know there's more, but it's getting a bit late, and I want to go read my book, so I'm off. Let me know what some of your life's simple pleasures are!

5 comments:

Becca said...

love the list. it could go on and on. there are sommany things to be grateful for aren't there! i was thinking of putting one on mine even before i read yours! now i will for sure.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are soooo GREAT!! I just love you. You always make me laugh. You are great! You are GREAT! You are GREAT!!

Amanda said...

Now I have the six flags theme song stuck in my head. Thanks alot!

joanna said...

I need to put a list like this on mine, too.
I don't think we appreciate fingernail clippers enough. Same for rubber spatulas. Why can't I invent something like that that makes so much sense? I'd be a billionaire.
My top thing on my list, though, would have to be when I hear Alex laugh, especially if it's another child that's making him laugh, like his little cousin Dylan yesterday. It was so cute. Dylan got all up in his grill and was saying something, and Alex just started cracking up!
By the way, Sarah, you are so great!

Rachael said...

oh, i'm so with you on the running thing. i loathe running, but after i finish i feel so energized and ready to go clean my entire house from top to bottom, just because I have all these endorphins! unfortunately for my house, it usually wears off by the time i get out of the shower...