Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Love. True love! About my true love...


What is his name? Steven Brian Harward (or, as I like to call him, Steve-a-dore)
How long have you been married? 5 yrs next month
Who eats more? That's not a fair question! Usually Steven (I wish I could say all the time he did)
How long did you date? 4 months, engaged, married 4 months later
How old is he? 26
Who said I love you first? Steven
Who is taller? Steven, by a lot! He's 6'4" and I'm 5'6"
Who sings better? I LOVE to hear Steven sing the bass part.
Who is smarter? Well it depends...Steven is VERY smart, but there are some areas where I know more than him.
Whose temper is worse? Mine! By far!!
Who does the laundry? Me (it's the only house hold chore Steven won't do)
Who does the dishes? We share the responsibility. I tend to do the dished during the day, and Steven does the dinner dishes (usually)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steven (I always sleep closest to my kids room, so right now I'm on the left. I've been on the right before)
Who mows the lawn? Steven. I've mowed it a few times, but Steven usually gets frustrated with me if I do it. He doesn't want the neighbors seeing his wife mowing the lawn. Weirdo!
Who cooks dinner? ME
Who kissed who first? Steven definitely kissed me first! Sly devil!
Who asked who out? Steven actually never asked me out! He just picked me up from work (we were already friends) and took me out for ice cream, on a horse and buggy ride (and I'm SUPER allergic to horses!) then to a movie. He's sneaky!
Who proposed? Steven. I went to Southern Utah to meet his family, and he told me we were going to see a musical at the high school (I love musicals). When we got there, the parking lot was PACKED, so I had no reason to think he was lying. We got into the auditorium, and we were the only ones there. Then, the musical started and it was the story of how we met and our first kiss and stuff like that. With the words changed to all these popular musical songs. His friends Cooper helped him write the play, then Cooper and some of his friends acted out the parts. VERY original! p.s. The parking lot was packed because there was a high school football game going on too.
Who has more friends? Probably me. I thrive on being social, Steven's fine just being with me and the kids.
Who is more sensitive? I cry more, and get my feelings hurt more, but Steven is sensitive, in that he sympathizes with people a lot, and worries about people (especially his kids, and I'd like to think, his wife)
Who has more siblings? Me. 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Steven has 2 sisters
Who wears the pants? Me. We actually make almost every decision together, so it's not like one person has the final say more than the other, but I don't think Steven would ever really tell me no if it was something I wanted. He usually lets me have my way because I'm a bit more high strung and he's more laid back.

I saw this on someone's page and thought it would be fun to do! So, anyone who reads this, has to do it and post it on their page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katy is at my place visiting and I just showed her your page. I am trying to convince her she needs to do a blog too. We had so much fun reminising about the good old college days.

joanna said...

This is so cute! At first when I saw the kissing picture at the top, I was thinking, "Oh, excuse me. I shouldn't intrude," as if I'd walked in on you! HAHA!

Zarsky Family said...

Aren't y'all so sweet!

Anonymous said...

You always do such creative things on your blog! i love it! It's a whole new way to get to know you. I LOVE IT , I LOVE IT!!