Friday, January 25, 2008

Brownies for Breakfast?

Well, for the third time this week, Landon slept in his own bed all night long. Granted, he woke up every two hours and came to get me so I could go lay down with him, but he always fell back to sleep in his own bed! So, this morning, at 8:00 in the A.M. we made brownies. Luckily I was going visiting teaching, so we took brownies to the two ladies I teach, that way I didn't have the brownies sitting around the house for me to eat!! And, just like everything else my kids do, making the brownies was a HUGE mess!!
You try mine, and I'll try yours!
I downsized the reward he'll get tomorrow morning if he sleeps in his bed all night long tonight. I told him he could have chocolate milk with his breakfast. He LOVES chocolate milk, but I'm not sure if it will be enough to keep him in his bed. We'll see...

1 comment:

Zarsky Family said...

Yeah for Landon (and for you)! It's okay to have messes, as long as everyone is happy...right? :) I hope you guys have a fun weekend.