Monday, January 21, 2008

Boys will be boys...

I thought that since Landon is now a Sunbeam, that we will use the same manual and lesson that he had on Sunday for our FHE. So tonight I looked over the lesson, got out some pictures, printed off some pictures for a flannel board story/poem, and thought we were set! Well, we were talking about our bodies, and how Heavenly Father is the father of our spirits. So, I asked Landon where his body was (I have to keep asking him questions to keep his attention) and he stands up, pulls down his pants and points to his 'manhood'. Steven and I were trying so hard not to laugh. I've been telling him that we don't show people or let people touch our 'bodies' and that we need to keep our 'bodies' covered. So, I'm guessing he thinks that 'bodies' is really just another word for his 'you-know-what'. Silly boy!

I made pretzels today with my two friends (thanks to Amanda Elmer). They turned out great, and were really easy. We tripled the recipe so we all got to take some home. Steven has already eaten just about all of mine! Thats actually what we had for dinner. The pretzel sticks dipped in spaghetti sauce and with cheese melted over them. YUM! I promised my family that I would make an actual dinner tomorrow. I didn't really cook yesterday either. Somehow they're surviving though!
p.s. (can you do a p.s. on a blog?) Amanda, tell Casey we hooked up our web cam, but we're not sure if we did it right, so we need to get on when you guys are on to see if it works. I'm mainly telling you this because I'm afraid I'll forget when I call you tomorrow to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Oh my goodness! Boys are so funny. At least he did it at home and not in his Sunbeam class! :) Maybe you should post the pretzel recipe on your blog--they look yummy!

Anna said...

Can I have your pretzle recipe? Also that story about your little boy is hillarious! How funny!

joanna said...

Melissa Ann shared her pretzels with me the other day. They were great!! Good job!
I loved your Landon story, by the way.