Thursday, January 17, 2008

My random thoughts throughout the day!

Here's a little insight to some of my random thoughts today.
~Oh man! I'm going to die (my thoughts when I was on the treadmill this morning, jogging at a 4 mph speed and a 10 incline!!)
~I swear I have the cutest kids!
~HORRAY FOR ME!! I lost 2.4 pounds at weight watchers today!!
~CRAP IT ALL! That's A LOT of money! (My thought when I heard my total at the grocery store)
~It is WAY TOO QUIET in here! (My thought when putting my groceries away)
~Oh shoot! That's never a good thing (My thought when I saw that Landon fell asleep in his toy room. If he takes the teeniest nap, he's up until midnight!)

~I love my new van (when I realized the headlights turn off automatically when you leave them on)
~I wish Steven never had to work.
~I wish money grew on trees!
~It is entirely too cold!
~What in the world is this stuff? (My thought when wiping off the shelves in my fridge after cleaning it out)
~I wish I had a maid.
~And a personal chef
~I wish Amanda lived closer!!
~I wish mom and dad lived closer!!
~I REALLY want some cookies.
~I have the BEST husband EVER (when I told Steven how much I spent at the store, and he didn't get mad or even upset!)
~It's a good thing Landon woke up at 6:00 am. Wait did I just think that? (my thought when Landon was asleep by 8:30 even though he got a 15 minute nap today)
~Gary Morris has the BEST singing voice I have ever heard.
~I really want to read my book (Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer)
~I could get a lot more stuff done, and have more to blog about, and more time to blog if I didn't have to sleep. (Well, I guess it's a good think I enjoy sleeping, that way I'm not too bothered by the fact that I HAVE to sleep!)

4 comments:

Cooper said...

Sarah,

Hi! Thanks for the comments on our blog. It's nice to hear from you guys. Your kids are so cute! Cooper says the pic of Landon wearing googles looks JUST like Steve. And I think Adie is darling!!!

~Cooper & Nina

P.S. We just did a "random" post, too. What a small blog world. :)

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny! I think the same thing when I'm on the treadmill! And your kids are cute.

Unknown said...

I love it. You're so funny!

joanna said...

I love your random thoughts. You are so adorable!